Annual Giving Campaign
Every year, our most important fundraising campaign is our Annual Giving Campaign. We ask that all families contribute $250 to the Education Foundation to fund programs across the school district.
Thanks to our generous parent, community, and corporate donors, SMFCEF is able to support
these programs at our District schools:
● Elementary School Music Program
● 5th Grade Instrumental Music Program
● After-School Athletics Program
● Culturally Relevant Literature classroom books
● Portable Makerspace Carts
● Outdoor Education Scholarships
● Backpacks For Summer Learning Loss Program (TK-1st)
● Teacher Grants, in partnership with SMETA
● District Science Teacher on Special Assignment (ToSA)
● LEGO Education Program
● Paxton Patterson College & Career Readiness Program
The Foundation would not be where it is today without the hard work of the many volunteers we've had over the years. Please consider signing up to volunteer to support an event or take on a role!